This help guide will walk you through how to set up document uploads for Athletes within AIMS.
1. First you will need to define the documents you would like the Athletes to upload. To do this navigate to the systems tab and select "Setup Documents"
From this page you will be able to define:
- The Document Name
- The registration stream that the documents are connected to (Refer to the Setup Sports page to see which stream each sport uses)
- whether the document's approval is required for the athlete to be considered clear to compete.
- And if the document is a permanent document, meaning it and the status of the document will rollover year over year
Once done select Add Document. If at any point you'd like to delete or make changes to a document, select the edit button.
2. Once the documents have been defined and created, uploads can begin from either the athletes or admin side of the system.
Once an athlete has fully completed a registration for a sport they will be able to view the document upload section on the main dashboard
Admin can upload documents on an athletes behalf from the athletes profile under the "Documents" tab
From either screen the upload process is the same, select the Upload New Document button and then you will be able to select a file from your local computer.
3. Once a file has been uploaded by either the Athlete or Admin team, it will change the status to pending approval.
In this status the documents can be reviewed by clicking the hyperlinked name under the Document Header. The document will open in a file preview window and can be approved by the Admin team.
The pending status will changed to approved and once the athletes has been approved on all required documents they will receive a check for the document metric on the main roster dashboard. (If you would like the document metric enabled please contact email@example.com)