This integration allows you to seamlessly manage your athletes' CCES progress by simply downloading a report and uploading into our system to ensure compliance. Follow these two simple steps to utilize the CCES integration and ensure smooth data transfer between the platforms.
Step 1: Generate a Report of Athletes who Completed CCES Training
Access the CCES Portal:
- Navigate to the CCES portal, which is managed by the CCES. Enter your login credentials to access the system.
- Retrieve the Course Completion Report:
- Go to Reports > Learner Competencies.
Load the pre-built report 2018 Course Completions by clicking the Layouts icon (the little 3-column table).
Hide all the columns except for email address by clicking the columns button (little bulleted list icon on the left).
You can save this for future use by clicking the Layouts icon again and clicking the (+) icon to create a new report layout. Give it a name and click Create New. For example:
You can then generate a CSV of the list by clicking Generate Report File. You can have it emailed to you or saved in the Generated Reports section (behind the gear icon on the left-hand menu bar).
This will create a cumulative list of users who have completed their course for 2018 in CSV format which you can hopefully feed to your software.
Step 2: Import the CCES Report into Univerus Sport
Once completed, return to the Univerus Sport and navigate to > INTEGRATION> CCES import
- Upload a list of emails from CCES of athletes that have completed their CCES training.
- You must upload a CSV file. Each line in the file must be: "email, firstname, lastname"
- Email is the only required column, names are just used as a backup matching, and will only be approved if they are perfect match.
- If exporting file from Excel, please export as File Format Comma Separated Values and not Format CSV UTF-8
- This process can take a while - click Upload once, and wait for a response from the server as it processes the file
- Please follow any additional on screen instructions.
By following these two simple steps, you can efficiently use the CCES integration with Univerus Sport. Generating the athlete's completion report from CCES and importing it into Univerus Sport ensures that you have up-to-date data for your athletes, making your management tasks easier and more effective.