This help guide will walk you through how to set up document uploads for Coaches within Univerus Sport.
1. First you will need to define the documents you would like the coaches to upload. To do this navigate to the systems tab and select "Setup Documents" and scroll to the "Coach Document" section.
From this page you will be able to define:
- The Document Name
- The coach stream that the documents are connected to.
- Whether the document's approval is required for the athlete to be considered clear to compete.
- And if the document is a permanent document, meaning it and the status of the document will roll over year over year
Once done select Add Document. If at any point you'd like to delete or make changes to a document, select the edit button.
2. Once the documents have been defined and created, uploads can begin from either the coach or admin side of the system.
Once an coach has been assigned a stream and team they will be able to view the document upload section on the main dashboard.
3. Once a file has been uploaded by a coach, it will change the status to pending approval.
In this status the documents can be reviewed by clicking the hyperlinked name under the Document Header. The document will open in a file preview window and can be approved by the Admin team.
The pending status will changed to approved and once the athletes has been approved on all required documents they will receive a check for the document metric on the main roster dashboard. (If you would like the document metric enabled please contact firstname.lastname@example.org)